Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Etsy Sale

I made my first sale on Etsy last night and I couldn't be happier. I was so excited that I ended up dancing around the living room and doing a little jig on the couch (while I still had my laptop on my lap). Thankfully nothing was broken and no one was injured during my celebratory events. Now looking back, I'm thinking I should have taken a picture to show you the hilarious nature of my dances. Maybe next time. :)

The jewelry & accessory line seems to be working out. I really enjoy creating the pieces and people seem to like them. I'm looking forward to creating more and can't wait to sell more.

I'm seriously thinking about having a give-away next month, but I need ideas of what people like/don't like before I decide what I will be giving away. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment