Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blogging & Updates

Haha - You can tell I haven't gotten quite acquainted with having a blog, if not from the lack of posts, then from the fact that this post is about blogging. Actually, it's more of an apology to my blog followers, as I haven't posted anything in quite a while. Well, hopefully that's not going to happen again. As I'm new, I have a difficult time coming up with something new to write/talk about every day, and I am up for any suggestions you may have to help keep me on track.

A little bit about what's happened since my last post:
I have been featured in my very first Etsy treasury! I know - How exciting, right!?!?! It expires on Thursday, but can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=78063. I still get excited just thinking about it!!! A little like how I dance around my living room every time I make a sale, on my website, or via any other means (ie: etsy).

I also have ordered my first round of flowers from a different wholesale company (because they had miniature sunflowers), and I received them via UPS yesterday. They are perfect and the quality is amazing. I'm planning on working on new accessories today, and can't be more excited!

That about sums up the 'bigger picture' of things, and I'm going to try really hard to keep updating at least once a week. As stated above, I'm up for any suggestions on how to keep the blog rolling - feel free to comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment