Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flauxers Update

I just realized that I haven't posted in a while, so I decided that I'd give you an update on what's going on with Flauxers. I am in the process of ordering boxes and shipping supplies, and have finally found boxes that will hold my wreaths. Once I get these boxes, expect to see more wreaths on my website and in my Etsy shop. I also have been looking at more 'miniature' flowers to make earrings/hair pieces from, and flowers that I want to use for a cornucopia and pumpkin basket that I recently purchased. So that being said, there are a lot of seasonal arrangements on the way - and will hopefully be out sometime in October.

I have had multiple people ask about baby headbands, and I have listened. Baby headbands are on there way, and they will also soon be seen on my website and in my Etsy shop. Be sure to keep an eye out for these.

I've also recently received multiple pointers on how to approach local businesses to see if they are interested in selling my products in their store. There are several places in State College that I'm going to be approaching once I get a flyer/brochure completed, outlining all of my items. I'll update everyone again once I have those ready (I'm not exactly sure how I want to lay them out yet, so it maybe a while), and then again if any local places are interested.

One last update, I've asked to be in a 'SAMPLE' box being listed by a fellow Etsy shop. As I get more information, including if I'll be featured, I'll let everyone know - so you can be sure to get your box!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on approaching local businesses! I still have to think of a plan on doing that with my photos... ah well! One day!
    Can't wait to see your baby headbands!!

    ReplyDelete