Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011 Wedding

My brother-in-law found an amazing girl that is absolutely perfect for him! They recently got married, and I'm so happy to have her as part of the family. When they asked me to assist with pew, church and reception decorations, I was elated.



My now sister-in-law was a do-it-yourself bride in a lot of ways, and helped me put together these amazing pieces. She has amazing taste and together we were able to create the attached amazing pieces.


Congratulations to the happy couple! I hope to be able to enjoy family dinners with you for many, many years to come.



Going forward, as I do more weddings, I plan to post the step by step creations like I did for the wedding last June (only a year ago). I feel that this is a great light into my creative process and hope that everyone enjoys seeing this as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job! I love the candle holders!!!

    ReplyDelete