Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby Headbands

Recently, I have been creating baby headbands more than before.  Because of this, I'm thinking that people haven't realized that I do these as well.  Below are a few photos of some headbands that I've created.  The flowers are on separate barrettes and can be removed from the headbands posted below.


The headband above features a Red Poppy, with a white ribbon wrapped barrette and a white headband.


The hand painted Tea Rose headband above is available in a wide variety of colors.  If you're interested in a different color combination email me (tanya.hofford@flauxers.com) for more information.  Pictured above, the white Tea Roses are hand painted to also have just a kiss of grapevine purple color around the edges, attached to a purple ribbon wrapped barrette and a lavender headband.


Pictured here is 3 pink Hydrangea, embellished with Swarovski crystal beads, attached to a pink ribbon wrapped barrette, and includes a white headband.  There are several color options for the Hydrangeas as well.  And this item, as with all of these can be customized to fit your tastes.


This large purple Rose is attached to a purple ribbon wrapped barrette and comes with the lavender headband.

All of my items can be customized to fit your taste/need.  If you're ever in the need of something that you don't see on my website (www.flauxers.com) or in my Etsy shop: (www.flauxers.etsy.com), send me an email (tanya.hofford@flauxers.com) to see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment